Telltale games has confirmed that there will be more episodes coming in a new season 2. It will be released May, June or July in 2013 so we will hopefully have some trailers for you by or before then.
This page contains the Walkthrough for Episode 5 of The Walking Dead, No Time Left.
The episode follows Lee Everett and the remaining survivors as they search for Clementine and attempt to escape Savannah, GA.
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD
- After getting the door closed, head up the ramp at the opposite end of the room.
- Attempt to open the elevator doors (Do not shoot them. They are doors, not zombies).
- Go back down the ramp and open the center cabinet to find a rib separator.
- Take the rib separator.
- Head back to the elevator doors and use the separator to force them open.
TOUGH DECISION: THIS IS GOING TO HURT
Depending on who travelled with you, you’ll have to convince them to either cut off your arm, or risk a faster spread of infection by leaving it alone.
- Talk to Omid, Christa, Kenny, or Ben.
- Make your choice.
- Grit your teeth and take a deep breath (or don’t)
If you came alone, you’ll have to do it yourself.
- Examine the surgical tools on the counter.
- Make your decision.
- Chop your damn arm off.
NOTE: If you choose not to lose your arm, the arc of the story will not be greatly affected. The infection will cause the arm to go numb, rendering it about as useful as a bloddy stump – you’ll just look a lot less badass.
- Once you regain consciousness, return to the elevator doors and force them open with the rib separator.
- Climb the ladder to the roof of the hospital.
PART ONE: ROOFTOP
- Examine the bell tower.
- Walk to the other end of the rooftop and look into the distance towards Crawford square.
- Head back towards the tower and pick up the extension ladder.
- Use the extension ladder on the bell tower.
- Climb the ladder towards the bell tower platform.
- When the ladder slips, quickly jump to the tower.
- Pull the rope in the corner to ring the bell and draw the zombies away from the stairs.
- Jump back to the rooftop and escape.
PART TWO: GONE/ THE SIEGE
- Activate the shovel to unbar the doors and release the captive survivors.
NOTE: If you haven’t told the others about your bite, now is the time to do so. They’ll be upset for about five seconds, then completely forgive you.
- Head inside.
- Decide who should find weapons, build blockades, and secure the second floor.
- Open the top drawer to find the cleaver.
- Close the doors by severing all of the hands inside.
- Run upstairs and barricade the hall.
- Use what little ammunition you have left to defend yourselves from the undead horde.
- Grab the rope above you and pull down the attic steps.
- Kenny suggests you have an ‘adult’ conversation about your condition and what to do should the infection spread.
EVENT: LOSE YOUR TEMPER?
- Either blow your top or remain cool; the choice is yours.
- Pick up the statue bust to throw at Kenny, or let him grab it and hurl it against the wall in a fit of anger.
- Pick up the coat rack while the other discuss their options.
- Use it to break away more of the attic wall.
- Once you take a rest with Omid and Christa, decide what you want for Clementine should you no longer be around.
- Exit the attic through the newly made door.
- Examine the room if you like, there’s nothing useful.
- Exit the apartment via the door at the other end of the room.
- Jump from the balcony to the adjacent rooftop.
NOTE: If Ben is still in your party, he’s about to have an unfortunate accident. If he met his end in Crawford, your group will experience a different event later, in Above River Street.
- Climb down the ladder into the alley.
- Decide whether to help Kenny save Ben, or leave them behind.
- Return to the rooftop.
ABOVE RIVER STREET
- Cross the rooftops and the bridge.
- Talk to Christa and Omid.
NOTE: If Ben was killed in Crawford and did not fall from the balcony, the following event takes place after crossing the wooden bridge.
- Find the metal pipe to the right of the open hole.
- Use it to help Christa.
Spoiler – Click to see/hide
GOING ALONE / THE GAUNTLET
- Decide who will cross the sign first.
NOTE: No matter who crosses first, all members of your party will survive this event.
- Climb down to the street and begin The Gauntlet.
- It doesn’t matter which zombies you attack, so long as you select them quickly (before they can reach you).
- Enter the Marsh House Hotel.
- Make your way down the hallway of the hotel.
- You can listen at the door (the ear icon), or just barge right in.
- Investigate the door with the rope attached to it.
- Place your items on the table.
NOTE: If you surrender all of your items or keep a hidden weapon, the outcome is the same either way.
- Have an eerily civil conversation.
Some of the choices you made throughout the game now come back to haunt you. What happens if you took the food from the car? What happens if you didn’t take the food from the car? Click the spoiler if you must know.
Spoiler – Click to see/hide
- Signal to Clementine which item to pick up.
- Attack when an opportunity presents itself.
- Perform the QTEs to defend yourself and Clementine.
DECISION: KILL CLEMENTINE’S CAPTOR?
If you choose to spare the Stranger’s life, do not complete the QTE where Lee is strangling him in the closet.
- Talk to Clementine.
- Open the door.
- Shoot the walker.
- Enjoy a (disgusting) homage to the comic series and cover Clementine in zombie goo. Three coats.
- Leave the Marsh House.
MASSIVE SPOILERS BELOW! SUPER SERIOUSLY, YOU GUYS!
STAY CLOSE TO ME
- Keep Clementine close as you move through the herd.
- Help Clementine escape the room.
Tell her to:
- Get the baseball bat from under the sales counter.
- Break the window.
- Open the door
- Pick up the handcuffs.
- Get the guards keys or pistol (or both)
NOTE: Regardless of which item you tell her to get first, the guard will break free and attack her.
- Use your feet to slide the baseball bat to Clementine.
DECISION: KEEP LEE FROM TURNING?
- Decice whether or not to have Clementine kill Lee.
Spoiler – Click to see/hide
- Try not to cry like a little girl.
WALKING DEAD EPISODE 5 ENDING
After the credits and the stats readout that shows you how you interacted with each main character, we see Clementine alive and well in a field out in the countryside. She sees two figures ahead on a hill. She is unsure if she’s watching two walkers stroll through the landscape or humans — friendly or otherwise. As she is trying to make out the shapes and deciding what to do, the two figures in the distance stop. They have spotted her.
Cue the cliffhanger ending sound.
I would like to thank www.ign.com for the use of their walkthrough. For the full walkthrough of all five episodes, including videos, visit www.ign.com/the-walking-dead-game/Walkthrough